Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Oct 09, 2008 08:31AM
Oct 09, 2008 08:43AM

Oct 09, 2008 09:01AM

Oct 09, 2008 09:16AM

Oct 10, 2008 11:31AM

Oct 10, 2008 12:09PM

Oct 10, 2008 12:12PM

Tantallon,

I believe ISM had 32 million at the end of the 2nd quarter in June. They also mentioned they had approx 12 million dollars left of flow thru funds committed to spend by December 08. With other ongoing expenses; Technical Reports, I.R. etc., don’t you think after the last three months, some of that cash would be depleted? In my opinion, and to meet their flow thru obligations, I am guessing they would have spent at least 6 million dollars or so by now.

Wolfie/Drillbit If you’re that obsessed and that upset with Buxoms 3-D view of the L-2 deposit in relation to property boundaries, maybe you should call ISM yourself and try to get an indication from them when they may release the Ni 43-101 Report. This would certainly help clear up allot of the problems and conflicts on the boards. If they do not already have it by now, surely it will be soon. Going on 5 months without receiving this Report is getting a little ridiculous and not helping the share price one bit. In fact, it is probably this delay that is hurting the share price the most. One cannot use the excuse that the general market conditions make it a bad time to release this information. After all, ISM just released very decent and encouraging drill results in these troubled times. I believe the Ni 43-101 would be classified as insider information and must be released very soon after the company receives it.

One would also think the company has an obligation and responsibility to answer questions, either by phone, fax, or email messages sent to Management and IR from investors and potential investors. At the very least, the Company should be courteous enough to call back, acknowledge, and say they can’t answer any questions at this time, rather than not responding at all.

Maybe you too are finding it difficult to get phone and emails answered as many of us are. How come?

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply