Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Wolfie,

As always what is good for one Shaw Dome property is good for all Shaw Dome properties.

Wolfie - you are thinking in the area of 580 Million pounds of Nickel. This is a good thought to have! What is your guestimate based on? What Ni % are you basing this poundage on? You know what I am very curious about this as well so will go back to the NI-43-101's as listed on SEDAR dating back to November 8/04 that was written up for Metal Mines Inc. (yes this NI 43-101 wouldn't be applicable today but will give a very good guestimate) + Kian Jensen's February 27, 2007 NI-43-101 Technical report...figure that both of these will have some good information in them and will report back what they have to say ... also will include what ISM has written on its web-page as this should also give an indication of what might be a reasonable guestimate.

Let's have a chat again in 6 months time - and at that point in time I am hoping that in terms of ISM that:

• NI 43-101 technical report will be out
  • VTEM study will be out
  • AGM will be rescheduled
  • Dividends will be issued to Shareholders

In terms of LBE I am hoping that:

• requisite NI 43-101's are done
  • McWatters is full production at 1,500 - 1,8000 tpd
  • Redstone at 200 tpd
  • Hart gearing into production (this might be off somewhat)

I think that we will agree to disagree .. as always time will tell.

Happy Trails,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply