Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Buxom - I don't know how to pull posts so no it wasn't me. That would leave Agoracom, and I invite you to take it up with them. I imagine their reasons would revolve around the fact they are trying to run a world-class stock forum here and you are not contributing in any way to that happening. But that's just my guess.

I should try and figure it out how to delete posts though as it appears most people posting here do not want to read anything that you have to say, and you generally are bringing the quality of this entire forum down. I see Wolfie has now been banned, and if you continue to post the same stuff over and over again, with a clear agenda to denigrate ISM as well as post outright lies, such as the one you posted regarding ISM's 43-101 being "delayed", I see an outright ban from Agoracom in your near-term future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply