Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Buxom,

I guess you are saying there are 'irregularities' with ISM's 43101 report and that is why it is delayed. Perhaps your 'mining consultant' knows of Micon and I'm sure in his field he must deal with them on a regular basis. Perhaps your 'mining consultant' could call Micon and find out what the 'irregularities' are. Then perhaps you could get your 'techie friend' and your 'mining consultant' to whip up a quick 43101 report with a 3D model as well and post that for the rest of us.

I imagine that LBE will have all their independent 43101 reports out in approximately two months then, assuming there are no 'irregularities'.

Also, when you get a chance, you might ask your 'number cruncher' buddy what he thinks LBE's financials look like with or without a financing and report back to us when you can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply