Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Hi Blue, the key line in your question, "does anyone know for sure" is a biggy. No one knows for sure and I bet that might even be the feeling at the top as they put Micon though it's paces.

I think from what I have read over the YEARS is that the general concensus was to prove up the property with the massive drilling programs we are seeing and then hopefully have decent TONNAGE and varying grades so that some major would put it on their shopping list.

As we all know that even when times are tough these guys are always looking for supply and feed for their mills. Depletion of whereever they may be working means that to ensure longevity one must always be looking for that next supply.

As per Allan Barry we also know that our properties have the best of both worlds a combination of surface mining and below ground mining will be the story here. In terms of open pit then I wouyld say concern will be over tonnage more so than real high grades. save that for the underground finds which is what L1 and L@ used to be.

Lastly, I wonder iféwhen this whole shabang is going to turn into one heck of an area play in the future. James Darcel hinted at it and we sll know there's plenty of infrastructure to help in doing so. LBE is up n the air looking for a partner JV or what have you. Nothing really cooking on the GCR front except they are sitting on some interesting "anomalies" drilling was to take place on those. Include ISM and you are looking at one big chunk of land. Of cource there are others in the Shaw Dome too, Starfire, Kodiak, Temex, Malkior, who else LOL

Not to mention how many past and present mines are here, an 1800 TPD concentrator power, rail, roads, skilled mining labor, and lots of ore abounds. Now we need a better market to make this all a much hotter ticket.

What is all of this going to be worth is anyones guess. How this unfolds is another guess. IMHO Dont forget and as you know MINING TAKES MONEY!!

GLTA to all stakeholders

New Message
Please login to post a reply