Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Jan 03, 2009 07:32AM

Jan 03, 2009 07:37AM
Jan 03, 2009 07:56AM
Jan 03, 2009 08:31AM
Jan 03, 2009 08:51AM
Jan 05, 2009 06:35AM

Nickel - if these boards truly were for questions and concerns to be out in the open, then there wouldn't be constant deleting of posts on the LBE board and people being banned just for expressing doubt about LBE management. Your statement is just not supportable when taken in the context of full disclosure of the conduct of all of the companies operating in the Shaw Dome. It is just a farce perpetuated by a chosen few to suppress facts about one company (LBE) while mewling about another (ISM), and it's gone way past pathetic.

As for your other comment regarding your being "not fully aware of all financial reporting requirements" - this is definitely an understatement. Of course you have to accrue for all liabilities occuring in the future, especially if they are estimate-able. I suggest that you go back to your accounting source (hmmm...who could it be I wonder? :) ) and come up with a better "opine to believe" on this issue. Until then, I'm afraid your argument regarding the flow-through just isn't holding any water (maybe you should apply for a permit to remove it? :) ), and continually posting about it will begin to contravene the rules of use of this site. You've said what you had to say, had your "response", now move on to your next big issue in your continual quest to have your "questions" about ISM answered.

BEER

PS - why would the auditors be doing "whatever is necessary in the upcoming financials"? Quarterlies are unaudited. Maybe it's time to attend an "Awareness of financial reporting requirements" class so you know these things. :)

Jan 06, 2009 02:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply