Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Yes Wanderer - you giant champion of free speech - thanks for weighing in here. I can tell you I have never deleted a post as hub president, nor had anyone banned from my site. I think Ex-Sudbury guy has a slightly different story when it comes to your hub, something about you having a lot in common with the Chinese government when it comes to "sensoring" of information. What I don't get is why you would even try to open this can of worms?

What I also find funny is that your gang of minions immediately hits the "recommendation" button on everything you and Nickel post just so that it stays up on the "recommended posts" section. This definitely is a glitch in this site that I'm sure the good people at Agoracom never intended to happen when they designed this system (in fact, it's a great idea if actually used as intended, which is to highlight informative posts that others would find interesting, not posts intended only to disrupt and spread falsehoods), because never in a thousand years did they think that these kind of "polls" would be hi-jacked by motivated yet desperate people with dishonest intentions.

BEER

New Message
Please login to post a reply