Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

This is simply my opinion and likely others (Darcell included) as well, but the drill results and depths drilled suggest open pit mining is feasible. The technical report I read, which consists of 138 pages, is good. The appendixes at the back show some good drill results and keep in mind that was almost 2 yrs ago.

Much of the reported drilling was only to 100 meters as well. Can I go out on a limb and label these finds as "near surface"?

Nowhere in the report does Kian openly mention anything about mining methods or does he go any further re: economics etc.

I look forward to Micon confirming what the company refers to in their latest Sedar filings re: open pit status.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Inspiration/n...

"TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 16, 2008) - Inspiration Mining Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX:ISM)(FRANKFURT:OI8) is pleased to announce it has commissioned Micon International of Toronto, Ontario, Canada to prepare a mineral resource estimate, a preliminary economic assessment (commonly referred to as a scoping study) and technical report on its Langmuir property. It is anticipated that the project will be undertaken in the following phases:

Phase I - Mineral resource estimates for Langmuir No. 1 in preparation of a bulk sample and mineral resource estimates for Langmuir No. 2. The mineral resource estimate will include Trend Analysis, Cut-Off Grade Estimates, Compositing, Bulk Density Review, Block Model Construction and Validation, and Open Pit Optimization for Langmuir No. 2.

Phase II - Preliminary economic assessments examining the potential economic viability of each zone of mineralization. This assessment will contemplate excavation of the mineralization at the Langmuir No.1 deposit by means of underground mining methods, and the excavation of the mineralization at the Langmuir No. 2 deposit by means of open pit mining methods. The results of the mineral resource estimates and preliminary economic assessment will be compiled in compliance with National Instrument 43-101."

New Message
Please login to post a reply