Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Open pit, either it is or it isn't.

posted on Jan 09, 2009 03:19PM

Wanderer the question came up yesterday as to how deep one can go and still utilize Open Pit mining methods. I read the little factoid about 200 meters. as per the lastest filings. Yet when looking for your "technical report" verification, I read over and over that same simple descriptor prefacing so many sets of L2 and LN drill results. If the plan wasn't for open pit mining then why do exploratory drilling in such a fashion? This statement is in many NR's

"Inspiration continues drilling the Langmuir Project – Langmuir No.2 Mine North Zone, which is located from approximately 80m to 536m northeast of the mine shaft. The detail fill-in drill program is designed to complete the definition of the nickel bearing mineralization from sub-surface to a vertical depth of approximately 100 metres."

Another quote as per the recent filings or even the Darcel report (Page 5)

"With the current land position and boundaries, the
mineralization identified in the North Zone could be accessed
by open pit to a depth of 200m with deeper mineralization
accessed via ramp."
I guess after years and years of "outlining open pit potential" Micon will tell us what's happening
New Message
Please login to post a reply