Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Allan Barry will be there as well, if anyone sees him Allan is very approachable and receptive to people on the floor. Here's the email he has sent the readership.

"Attention Readers,

I’m pleased to inform you that I will be one of the guest speakers at the PDAC 2009 International Conference. This is one of the largest mining focused conferences in the world and is from March 1-4, 2009 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre-South Building, for additional information go to www.pdac.ca. My presentation is on Sunday March 1st at 3:10 pm in room 801, which is located on level 800 in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building.

This conference is a great opportunity for investors to learn about many exploration and mining focused companies. It gives investors a chance to do further research on the companies they are following. Many of the companies that are featured in our reports and on our radio show will have booths at the conference. And for readers attending the show we encourage you to visit and ask questions of the companies at the show.

During the conference I spend a lot of time on the floor doing homework on many companies and always appreciate the opportunity to speak with readers or listeners. So feel free to ask me questions during the show and if you have a chance to attend my presentation I hope you find it informative and helpful.

Cheers,

Allan Barry Laboucan,

Editor & Writer

Radio Show Host

Allan Barry Reports

www.allanbarryreports.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply