Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Re: Here's the new year low today courtesy of CIBC

posted on Feb 25, 2009 09:59AM

IMHO News comes when news comes. Just like drill results, they will be announced when they are ready to be announced. Due process or matter of course, call it what you may, that's how it works.

As for "people that run ISM get bad name" I don't think so. I am glad we are still here on the right side of the dirt. We have 25 million in the bank. We are in the process of one day hearing what the trio of reports have revealed. It says much of this has been completed as per the last MD&A.

Micon, SGS and Geotech have all done some fantastic work over the last 6 to 8 months. Re-read the NCIB news release and understand what it's purpose was and is. It may not be fulfilled, but to take out 10% of the float is good for all of us as shareholders. To be trying to achieve that goal while the SP is at yr lows is even better, as that fits the "buy low" effect which means best leverage. You get the most shares for the least money. What better way to spend those precious funds if it is a legitimate company mandate. Acquiring properties has been good work using very little cash and more shares.

I would also say 5 drills working the properties have also done some good work. Did you like the last drill results? Have you liked the last two years worth of drill results? Now let's see what the pro's and world recoginized independants make of it all. Almost 10,000 pulps, how about the fact that they are re-assaying the lot.......wow! No small task. We know the drills are the truth machines and since Bre-x we know we can trust our 43-101 compliancy requirements.

In the meantime we wait, is there going to be bad news? Is there a degree of uncertainty? Is there a reason to be bailing out fo dumping ISM stock? Not in my household. Maybe some one else is facing dire straights and have to sell. I don't see bad news coming. I see that the last couple years drilling supports what may be great news but I have to wait to let the experts determine that.

lastly as for Jasper, yes times are tough and they are trying to complete what looks like a lengthy process for all parties involved. If it happens great if it doesn't big deal.

PDAC will be fun, many can compare apples with apples. I bet we are going to be a booth to visit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply