Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I chopped the original NR down a bit to take the fluff out of it and I would say they are updating us on where they are at wrt the dewatering permitting process.

As you can see they brought in Blue Heron to get them going on it. WRT item 2 of the list, can we interpret that line as they have simply "identified" the required ministerial environmental and local approvals to commence the dewatering process?? Or can we interpret that having identified them the required proposals have all been submitted?

Having also looked at the Ontario Ministry's Enviromental registry site, it looks like they would submit an instrument proposal and then after a 30 day time period for public input/consultation, the ministry would make an instrument decision.

http://www.ebr.gov.on.ca/ERS-WEB-Ext...

Type in the word "mine" in the top right search field where it says "with the exact phrase" and you will see many proposals and decisions of the same nature/intent.

In today's NR, the use of past tense, present tense, and a typo make for many interpretations??

It might be safe to assume that ISM is, in a round about way, saying they are at this stage where they may be able to finally submit their proposal for dewatering the L1 site. I think that they had a windy way of describing all the work required yada yada yada to possibly demonstrate why it takes/took so long as well.As others have said the are in the final stage/s.

Not sure how we can find out for sure its in the submitted stage or not. Shall we watch the site as verification and thats also assuming all permits go through and are posted at this site?? How does one interpret the statement which reads

"These activities are required in order for the Corporation to submit the necessary permit applications for the dewatering of the Langmuir #1 Project."

Either way its a great step forward. I appreciate seeing it happen as it means that advanced exploration of L1 is now that much closer to happening. I can cry about past timeframes and missed deadlines or I can celebrate this new announcement and see there is progress.

Crawl before you walk. :)

The Corporation engaged Blue Heron Solutions for Environmental Management Inc. ("Blue Heron") to initiate the necessary environmental permitting initiatives in order for the Corporation to obtain the necessary approvals for the dewatering of the Property.

In order to obtain the necessary approvals, the Corporation has:

(i) initiated a baseline collection program to ensure that the dewatering process will *not cause any unnecessary damage to the surrounding area's water flow;

(ii) identified the required ministerial, environmental and local approvals to commence the dewatering process; and

(iii) completed conceptual engineering related to the dewatering process.

These activities are required in order for the Corporation to submit the necessary permit applications for the dewatering of the Langmuir #1 Project.

The dewatering process and advances exploration activities were reviewed by third party independent consultants and, based on their findings, it is predicted that the dewatering process does not trigger any environmental assessment under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act.

Randy Miller, the President of the Corporation, states "The work done on the Langmuir #1 Property by Blue Heron (www.blueheronenv.com) has and continues to assist the Corporation in its goal of dewatering Langmuir #1 and continuing its exploration activities underground. The dewatering process signifies a significant step in the advancement of Langmuir #1 and the identification of the mineral deposit on the property."

*not is text I have added

New Message
Please login to post a reply