Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler

posted on May 17, 2009 05:57PM

Whaler,

Heres a copy of my post from the other site you were asking for. If you have other information regarding the unspent funds, please share it.

Whaler,

No Whaler, I wasn’t “out of town” this time. I just seldom read the A go r a com Site anymore and haven’t checked it out lately. I just find everything is either off topic or gets deleted for some kind of new Rule.

If A go r a co m ever decides to monitor the site themselves, it may be worth posting again.

Regarding your post on the flow thru unspent funds and what the company says, maybe they have spent all the remaining funds to satisfy the flow through requirements; or they have paid out the government for the same??? I can’t figure it all out just yet, but if you know where the extra 6-7 million was spent, I am sure there are many others that would like to know as well. I am just curious if some part of that future tax liability listed on the financials of 6,725,981.00 could be associated as part of those unspent funds.

In any case, within the next quarterly financials or the year end financials, I am sure we will all be able to figure it out.

Best

Nickel.

May 17, 2009 06:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply