Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Okay I hear ya on this

"Companies are built on results and from what I can see management raised money at the right time, hired the best companies for the metallurgy and resource calculations."

So go ahead and tell me where we are at with all that? Tell me what you or anybody knows since?

One and or nearly two years ago, all of the above was initiated. I spent some money investing based on that.

ISM can and should be able to ask Micon asking where we are at with that task we gave you last year? Now pretend me the little guy is not any different, I can ask where are we at today? No?

I give them a reasonable amount of time to follow through and hearing NOTHING 14 months later. Can I not ask someone whether we are we still on track? Is no news good news? Shall I listen to the bashers and bail? Are we going to shi* or get off the pot? Should I call back in 5 yrs and see what happened to my investment?

Whats a guy to do for an update? What's a reasonable amount of time? How about a tiny little interim progress report? too much to ask? Not a legal obligation? More doormat treatment to reward the faithful bagholders?

Come on, sorting through buried MD&A's at Sedar every quarter, line by line, trying to see whats different from the last quarterly, is no way to treat investors who have a right to know whats going on in their invested company that by the way they also own a little piece of. How does one encourage new investors beside doing a PP through an institution?

New Message
Please login to post a reply