Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Re: Randy

in response to by
posted on Jul 09, 2009 02:59PM

As a significant poster on ISM and LBE, I suspect you talk to the ir departments on a regular basis. And, if not, where do you get your information that you post. LBE ran a very good ir department and ISM runs a "misfit" ir program. I surmise that through your communications with LBE (being a president) that you were on top of things along the way. You must have known what was going on in the background and you applauded their efforts. And yet the stock went down. I believe they bought 40,000 shares on their buyback....or thereabouts. Wow. And they have a pretty website. Wow. As far as buybacks go, management at ISM decided to conserve cash maybe? Or maybe they can't buy ahead of a 43101? Or do you even know? When was the last time you contacted the ir at ism? They didn't provide you with specific non-public information? You don't feel like wading through the MD&A? Too much work? "Should I listen to the bashers"....maybe you should. If you don't like management and the ir department, what do you like. Everything that can be made public has been. Do you feel like a bagholder? How did LBE treat you? How do you define a reasonable amount of "updating"? If you post 10 times a day, should it be hourly? Weekly? I didn't realize the stock was still at $0.50....10% above its all time low. Maybe you need to sit in the bushes in Timmins and spy on the drillers to see what they are up to. And report it hourly. I'll just continue to read the MD&A's. I'll follow the management team that financed at the right time and hires credible companies for its reports. If it takes time, so be it. If you can't wait, don't. There are a ton of other opportunities that can be traded short term. Maybe one of your charts can lead you to the right one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply