Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I believe Mr. Jansen is a consultant for ISM and hence is not an insider status. So it looks to me like ISM is doing the same as our neighbors (Golden Chalice) and picking up potential properties from prospectors etc in the area.

If he thinks its good lets hope it turns into a Langmuir 2. I believe there is a 43-101 technical ,report out on the property. It must be good potential as they greatly expanded the property around the original purchase. I might be wrong but I believe the staked expansion is much bigger than the original site bought last November (was it).

IMO-this shows one of the advantages of being cash rich and expand when every other mining company was shrinking and going under.

Keep in mind too that they greatly expanded the Cleaver and Douglas properties. They may be even connected now (?).

With all the activity in the Timmins area for every metal, the Cleaver?Douglas and now Desrosuiers Properties are two huge land masses to explore. Could that be preparation for post-Langmuir selling?

New Message
Please login to post a reply