Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

All BS aside............

posted on Sep 30, 2009 05:06PM

I have no doubts that when the 43-101 comes out, we will see some pretty great results. We have all been waiting ALL of too long for this thing & frustration is high.

Think of how many million shares are out there collecting dust in investment accounts. As the overall market improves, investors are going to be looking for something more advantageous / more upside. No matter how "close" we are to getting the "trio" of reports out, people STILL remain frustrated. If things do not progress sooner rather than later, I have a feeling that we will see a rush to the exit door. If this happens, it could cripple the stock price & subject us to hostile takeovers.

Randy, if you are listening to this, THROW US A FRICKEN BONE & give us an update. Not on the derosier, but Langmuir. It's getting really close to that point...... not just for myself, but for so many. We need this.

Sorry for the rant, but the frustration is getting unbearable. Think of all the opportunities that were out there 3 months ago that we missed out on.

Sep 30, 2009 11:54PM

Oct 01, 2009 12:10AM

Oct 01, 2009 01:55PM

Oct 01, 2009 03:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply