Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Oct 15, 2009 03:58PM
Oct 15, 2009 04:02PM

Whaler is right - despite the length of time and management's inability to communicate, a lot has been accomplished and a lot is on the cusp of being released to the general public (I hope). Management most certainly isn't perfect - but they have done an excellent job of hiring and maintaining highly qualified people/organizations. They also got one heck of an awesome piece of real estate.

Lets hope that management has turned a new leaf regarding our concerns (they've actually updated the website which currently has a link to the 43-101 already!) Progress is being made. In my previous "rant" I made a snide remark as to the length of time it takes to spin off Jasper - hopefully you all saw that as tongue-in-check as realistically that would be unfair to hold ISM management responsible for nitinat's inability to raise capital in the worst possible time in financial history.

We are seeing very nice volume levels, as well as a slow steady increase in the SP. I guess a little more patience could be afforded knowing what we know. My big question is - what will come first? The 2 reports? or a vote on some SRP? hmmmm.....

Oct 15, 2009 09:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply