Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Spec, I hear ya. And agree to a degree. As I mentioned in my last post its easier for the majors (which has only been the Chinese of late) to pick on the near-ruined companies. High debt, mis-timed strategic plans, poor management whatever, has brought the majority of Jilin takeovers of the "weak and the infirm".

Your point is correct in my mind, how does one go after a company like ISM. With its cash balance, no debt, what was once a strong shareholders base, how does a major entity (public or private as per the Chinese) go after something like an ISM.

A hostile bid? Acummulation in the marketplace? No signs of either. With a somewhat deteriorated shareholder base, we have seen no evidence of either todate.

I suspect (and its only my opinion) that nothing can be done with ISM unless the "blessings of Randy" come through. Which is good for us meek investors as the project will not be given away, but also it may take longer for a "proper" deal to be accomplished. jmo

Oct 29, 2009 12:50PM

Oct 29, 2009 01:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply