Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Lets take a step back..............

posted on Oct 28, 2009 07:56PM

I dont have a boatload of time to type here, so I will be short.

I am wondering if a well capitalized company such as ISM is even on the radar for the anglo, xstrata, jien, et al.

In today's macroeconomic environment ( despite nickel $ ) wouldn't the larget players be going for the wounded fox?? Companies with little to no cash can be acquired for bargain prices....... why would someone magically give ISM what they want.

I do believe in the property. There is an economic resource there. Im just questioning whether or not we are all in la la land with the expectations flating around.

Put yourself in a major's shoes. Would you rather buy ISM for fair value or CZZ, LBE, Victory, on and on for a big discount.

All i'm saying is that we need to look at our macroeconomic environment , combined with the ease of raising capital. It is STILL tough as hell for any junior to get financing. Even from tertiary sources. Balance sheets are not going to change for a while....

Thoughts?

p.s, I think the comments on MICON in 2010 are completely warranted. It makes sense that they would delay something like that until they had an srp in place.

my 2c

New Message
Please login to post a reply