Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

More anxiety than is warranted

posted on Nov 20, 2009 01:24PM

IMHO everyone is showing a lot more anxiety than is warranted. Mid December is not that far away guys & gals. Consider the know facts about Langmuir 1 & 2N, 350+ drill cores, good showings in most cores, ore body(s) are open at depth & length, previously economic and profitable mines, technical 43-101. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

I for one am very happy ISM chose to delay the resource calculation pending analysis of the additional delineation drilling of the L2 north zone. They are clearly & correctly reacting to the exploration feed back and not getting into a big rush. They don’t have to.

On another note. I have noticed for a long time, the bid volumes are skillfully tailored to almost always appear lower than the ask volume. It makes me think someone has been accumulating for quite some time. Thoughts anyone?

EBF

New Message
Please login to post a reply