Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Re: Timmins

posted on Dec 03, 2009 01:18AM

Well Minvest, and others, I have yet to pull a post and there is someone else pulling post/s now. As you know only Presidents and Agora themselves can do that.

Anyway please continue to talk, you prove my point I was making earlier and for some strange reason this last post of yours has better english?

The post/response I gave you today is centered around the NR for Kian's report, that's hardly a "year old". Today I also asked you to find something wrong in it and you seem to have ignored the post entirely. As for the markets and what its doing while we all await a key report, give me a break. I can't tell you why someone bought or sold, all I can do is watch, like you.

So as for the rah rah, all I have are the past NR's to read, the Sedar filings and of course the endless favorable drill results. I can't wait to see what Micon does with it all. This next two weeks will be tough to wait out.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Inspiration/forums/discussion/topics/385708-timmins/messages/1281670#message

Funny how our room full of children all fell apart when Nickel77 posted with his say on what the Mid December report, and some of Langmuir in effect, holds. We should be talking to a geo yada yada yada. A report that has yet to be issued?

PS boys, any ISM shareholder is in the same "crowd" as me and many others who contribute here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply