Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Vanchesters note

posted on Dec 21, 2009 04:40PM

Vanchesters previous note is worth reposting/ Keep you heads guys.

I really don't know why you guys are so hung up on this report being out by now. As I said before, ISM expected delivery of report from Micon by mid- December. Do you think it was ISM that made that date or they were told by Micon that date? I doubt ISM went to Micon and said "we need that report by December 15th". Also, there is no way ISM was going to just release the report once they got it in their mitts. The report will be very technical, and ISM will go through it in great detail before announcing it publically. And don't forget they can announce they have received the report but don't have to produce it publically for 45 (or is it 90?) working days after the news release. Another reason you probably will not see this report to well into 2010 is timing. Any release between now and the New Year is not good exposure as everyone is out holidaying in some format or another. It only makes sense to release it sometime in 2010, when it will get higher exposure than now. So relax and enjoy the holidays all (I know I will) and if by chance it does come out before 2010, then you have to wonder what kind of strategy ISM is trying to pull, or Gale or Clarus or whoever is responsible. Have a good 2010 all.

EBF

I really don't know why you guys are so hung up on this report being out by now. As I said before, ISM expected delivery of report from Micon by mid- December. Do you think it was ISM that made that date or they were told by Micon that date? I doubt ISM went to Micon and said "we need that report by December 15th". Also, there is no way ISM was going to just release the report once they got it in their mitts. The report will be very technical, and ISM will go through it in great detail before announcing it publically. And don't forget they can announce they have received the report but don't have to produce it publically for 45 (or is it 90?) working days after the news release. Another reason you probably will not see this report to well into 2010 is timing. Any release between now and the New Year is not good exposure as everyone is out holidaying in some format or another. It only makes sense to release it sometime in 2010, when it will get higher exposure than now. So relax and enjoy the holidays all (I know I will) and if by chance it does come out before 2010, then you have to wonder what kind of strategy ISM is trying to pull, or Gale or Clarus or whoever is responsible. Have a good 2010 all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply