Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Merchant Bank?

posted on Dec 30, 2009 12:56PM

After my first scan it looks to me that this company is turning itself into some sort of merchant bank. We own securities in six of Canada's chartered banks? We buy into Nitinat's IPO for 750,000 shares, and we lend some unknown company $6M? Wonder if that loan is to Nitinat? If so, what was the point of spinning it off.

Not that these things are bad, they could be very beneficial to ISM. However more info is needed to really understand these investments.

More importantly to Langmuir, it looks like much more work was done. The conversion of claim status to leases was better explained this time. Its almost like they are planning on taking Langmuir into production, through some sort of JV perhaps?

Looks like drilling started on Desrosiers now too. I would prefer to see some plans for Langmuir to be wrapped up somehow before more work is done elsewhere.

More later, maybe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply