Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Tantallon, in my usual long winded way, that's the point I was trying to make. Just what would spending the 6 million have done for us? Would it be money well spent and have generated big return?...To spend it simply for the sake of the fact that we had it spend? umm no thanks.

We did fine going the route we followed.

Now as for me calling Micon the world leader, maybe I am guilty of reading that out of what I saw in the original NR. Oh well, if they aren't, I am sure we (ISM) are darn close in picking out a leader in the field for the task. .....Millright used to be big on denial and downplay of any points or positives we would try to talk about.

"We have taken a significant step towards the development of our project with today's announcement," said Randy Miller, President and CEO of Inspiration Mining. "We will continue to expand the scope of the program based off the results we have achieved and look forward to working with Micon International on this phase of the project."

Since 1988, Micon International Limited has provided consulting services to the international mining industry with particular focus upon mineral resource estimations, metallurgical services, mine design and production scheduling, preparation of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, independent reviews of mining and mineral properties, project monitoring, independent engineer roles, financial analysis and litigation support. Micon has extensive experience with sulphide nickel deposits working on projects from Sudbury, Ontario to the Norilsk mine site in Russia.

Micon's clients include mining and mineral exploration companies, financial institutions and government agencies from around the world. A particular expertise has been developed in the economic evaluation of mining properties, including studies in support of debt and equity financing. Micon's professional staff has the experience, education and professional credentials to act as Qualified Persons and/or Competent Persons, as required by world-wide regulatory agencies. "

New Message
Please login to post a reply