Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Message: Inspiration Announces Action to Increase Shareholder Value 03/22 04:05 PM

Its called Nitinat Part Two. Inspiration was all about Langmuir. Now we know what mgt thinks of Langmuir - its worthless! They can't sell it so give it away to the poor shareholders.

I guess if you still believe that Langmuir has the goods (lol) you can sell off your ISM shares tomorrow and buy back the Metal Mines stock if and when it starts to trade. Maybe my grandchildren will see the Nitinat shares in their life time.

And if you really have faith in this company's management you can ride the new wave of this chameleon into the new found "gold and rare earth element" that it has suddenly become.

I guess this explains why we don't see any drill results for Cleaver/Douglas. Save that for the new disciples.

New Message
Please login to post a reply