Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Message: TSX versus TSX Venture Listing Requirements For Metal Mines

TSX versus TSX Venture Listing Requirements For Metal Mines

posted on Apr 03, 2010 05:10PM

Listing on the TSX, as is suggested in the Metal Mines "spin-off" ISM article, are subject to far more intense set of listing requirements as opposed to listing on the TSX Venture. From the ISM article it states:

"The proposed spin-out is subject to regulatory and shareholder approval and there can be no assurance that the proposed spin-out would be completed. The listing of Metal Mine's shares will be subject to Metal Mine meeting the listing criteria of the TSX and there can be no assurance that Metal Mines will meet the criteria."

The listing requirements for the TSX Venture can be found at:

http://www.venturelawcorp.com/tsx_venture_exchange.htm

At the bottom of this page there are two more links of interest. The first is the listing requirements of Mining companies on the TSX Venture. Secondly, at the very bottom of the page you can also check out the listing requirements for the TSX. There is quite a difference. One should note, however, that when I tried to reference the Mining company listing requirements for the TSX, it was not available as it was a broken link.

aatozz

P.S. I could only put one URL per posting as it seems to be a limitation of Agoracom. If you add a second URL it trashes your message when you preview it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply