Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Apr 04, 2010 03:08PM

Apr 04, 2010 03:30PM
Apr 04, 2010 04:48PM
Icon president Old

Apr 04, 2010 05:43PM
Good eye there Nickel in spotting the two already used drill holes by Micon. As Whaler said we never did see drill results for the exploratory holes. It seemed to me that some 60 holes were drilled based on the airial survey. My own conclusion then is that the results for those two holes are part of the Micon estimate for the extra 20-40M tonnes of rock only. That is not even "inferred" status until drilling starts. It also tells me not to get too excited by the good grades in the release. As per Micon it is expected that these new ore bodies will have similiar low grade nickel ore (.4 to .51pct only). It also tells me that as Whaler already said no drilling has started on Langmuir as per the Micon recommedation. If so those drill results will be later this summer? Hopefully. Whaler - do you know how many more explore holes can be expected to be released. No point in getting too excited until those are done with.
New Message
Please login to post a reply