Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Apr 14, 2010 11:57AM
Apr 14, 2010 12:35PM

Whaler,

No one is laughing. It is just my personal opinion I don’t think there is anything odd about the market placing .4 cents as Vanchestor suggests on the Langmuir Properties. The Micon Report spoke volumes and maybe the Market agrees with others; that L-2 is a dead issue due to the very low grade results shown. The market is weighing out their opinions whether it is likely or unlikely the L-2 could ever become economically feasible to extract.

As for L-1, yes there most likely will be an economical extractable deposit, but only in size and grade of a McWatters, + or - at this point. That is not sufficient to warrant putting in a Mill as the Micon Report suggests must be done. The options at this point for ISM are very limited with these properties and the market is responding to that.

With the way Ni price fluctuates over the years and the fact the L-1 deposit is so far away from any mill, it makes it very difficult for ISM to take the risk and/or cost of going into the mining business themselves and trucking it such a huge distance.

In my opinion, the market senses all the above and the reaction is what we are seeing.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply