Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Apr 19, 2010 09:34AM

Apr 19, 2010 10:09AM

Apr 19, 2010 10:12AM

Apr 19, 2010 10:15AM

Apr 19, 2010 10:24AM

Apr 19, 2010 12:44PM

Apr 19, 2010 01:14PM

Apr 19, 2010 02:24PM

Apr 19, 2010 02:39PM

Apr 19, 2010 02:52PM

Here's one necessary and important component.

"As Metal Mines constitute all or substantially all of the assets of the Company, the proposed divesture must be approved by the Company's shareholders."

So how do shareholders go about voting? Obviously some package explaining all the juicy details will be presented or revealed in some kind of release. I would imagine a mail out to shareholders or is it shareholders of record will be forthcoming.

As such, for any of us to vote with any degree of knowledge on what it is we are voting on, we are missing corresponding info.

That info is where and why do we not have it yet?

What is the timeline for this proposed divestiture of MM from ISM?

Is it to be tied in with the upcoming AGM and the required vote/s on numerous affairs and the usual formalities?

How long can the stock we used to know as ISM trade "ex-dividend" without all this related information?

A shareholder vote is only one hurdle to get past for this to come to completion

Here's another big component

The proposed spin-out is subject to regulatory and shareholder approval and there can be no assurance that the proposed spin-out would be completed. The listing of Metal Mine's shares will be subject to Metal Mine meeting the listing criteria of the TSX and there can be no assurance that Metal Mines will meet the criteria.

New Message
Please login to post a reply