Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

How do we know anybody from the bashers club hasn't jumped on your "open to all and no proof necessary" survey?

It's kind of suspect by me at least if there are no controls in place and the results can be swayed when a bunch of clowns decide to partake with an agenda. Not saying as if that would ever happen. But I susepct when watching how the ratings games work for pro and con posts I would bet it will happen with your "survey"

My survey/evaluation/assessment is and always has been the daily shareprice and it's price trend in differingtime frames. some of it is company specific and thats my best indicator of how this tea party is going.

Cheers and I think you can appreciate what I am saying.

PS, how about joining an association when you don't even know the little like what it is or who leads it? Reminds me of the spin out...........imho

New Message
Please login to post a reply