Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Well Minespec, you might want to think twice about about booting Miller and crew out. Check out the Management Information Form on point F. Employment Agreements!

Wow! Why buy lottery tickets when you have five winning tickets in your back pocket.

Check this out, the "consulting agreement with Adrea Capital (Millers personal holding company) says that upon death, retirement of disability, Mr (I use that sparringly) Miller is entitled to 2 times his annual salary and 2 times the bonusses paid to Andrea Capital.

Thats the good news! Upon any reason for his agreement to be terminated for any other reason, Mr Miller is entitled to his annual salary (I think its $340,000 per year now) and an amount to the greater of 6 times the annual salary.....

In addition, the Corporation (or ISM shareholders) are required to purchase from Miller, at the fair market value, all shares, rights, options or warrants to acquire shares... and pay him three times the difference between the excercise price and the fair market value.

Excuse my ignorance but does the CEO of GE get anything like this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply