Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Aug 30, 2010 01:06PM
Aug 31, 2010 08:53PM
Sep 01, 2010 03:04PM
Sep 01, 2010 06:02PM
Sep 02, 2010 10:45AM
Sep 02, 2010 02:30PM

Nickel, when you asked EBF your question about the dewatering permit status, do you recall writing this?

"A "yes or no" answer is sufficient."

He give's you an "I don't know" and we have many posts since hounding him for something better..

I would like to ask why he would be the guy who would know? I would think the only guys who can answer that are those you do refer to making the big monthly salaries.Was your question for him as a "poke" or for yourself and were you truly wondering where the company stands wrt the Dewatering permit?

I personally don't like to see the mudslinging here and you guys know that. Eventually it becomes personal and then goes to hell pretty fast. Last tag and post voting ensues, then in comes the "tag team like minded posting" we usually see elsewhere.

Obviously there is diddily squat going on here and my guess says that based on inactivity on the company newswire and SP supports that assumption.

I don't mind the exchange gang, but please don't let it get out of hand.

Cheers and IMHO

PS Sorry for this font but that's what I/you get after the cut and paste of your line from the original post

New Message
Please login to post a reply