Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Aatooz/doingthejob

I guess you would then have to agree the importance of ISM providing the promised economic feasibility study on the L-2 next month for their shareholders. Personally, I am quite sure Randy and gang will conveniently think of another excuse not to provide this information. I would even be surprised to see ISM release the Recovery % numbers of their low grade mineralization. I highly doubt they will and more than likely we will just see some more lower grade/higher tonnage numbers added to the Resource. Do you really believe ISM would have only asked Micon to report the recovery % numbers on the smallest portion and highest grade of their resource mentioned in the last Micon 43-101 and not the lower grade recovery % / high tonnage numbers of the bulk of their Resource defined?

It will also be interesting to see the layout for the Open Pit at the Company Maker Langmuir 2. Everyone is well aware this claim holds greater than 80% of the ISM Resource mentioned in the Micon Report. That is a lot of rock to move in such a confined space due to others property boundaries. And then we have the serious question of what is ISM going to do with all this low grade/high tonnage rock? Are they going to transport it somewhere for milling, or are they going to build a Mill, as the entire Micon 43-101 Resource Report was based on? Lots of questions aatooz/doingthejob! Considering ISM can’t even figure out how to apply for simple dewatering permit for L-1 in over 4 years, I think it is safe to say the “Kitty” could very well be dried up long before shareholders will see the answers to the questions above.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply