Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

with the talk of economics and cutoff, and the fact that our COO and President is talking about Langmuir being a "high tonnage lower concentration" deposit, I had to google a bit tonight to see what different mining scenarios and open pit economics are out there.

I came across Hard Creek Nickel's NR on their Preliminary-assessment study on the Turnagain deposit. Heck these guys have numbers that look to be much lower than what our Micon report gave us last January. Granted they have some big tonnages too. This NR is one yr old (Mar 05/10) and used Nickel based on much lower prices as well. The are also looking at a pretty high processing rate per day though :) at 87,000 tonnes per day (tpd).

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Hard-Creek-Nickel-Corporation-Preliminary-Assessment-Shows-Turnagain-Project-C1-Operating-TSX-HNC-1127595.htm

Mineral Resource Estimate Table

------------------------------------------------------
Category Tonnes Ni % Co %
Measured 213,270,000 0.230 0.014
Indicated 481,742,000 0.210 0.014
Measured & Indicated - Total 695,012,000 0.216 0.014
Inferred 510,818,000 0.199 0.014