Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Tantallon I believe the new CEO will be someone ISM can and will work with. For the sake of possible future boundary issues and possible synergies between the two companies that may be explored. The new CEO looks to have a good track record and having come up from the floor, to a degree, I would go out on a limb and say he is probably quite approachable. Especially if it means for the better of both companies who may/are quite possibly be sharing ore bodies.

The old saying that ore bodies do not respect boundaries is very true. Imagine getting together to discuss VTEM? Or plan a mutually derived exploration effort?

What are the chances that we may be able to see an offtake agreement with LBE or better yet, if they outright went for it and bought Metal Mines?

I would think that something can be worked out that means there is mutual co-operation between the two Shaw Dome neighbors that will benefit both parties. To advance anything they must work together imho

Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply