Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

“As the largest shareholder of URSA Major, we continue to be concerned that after numerous attempts at engagement, the current Board is not taking the necessary steps in order to maximize near term value for URSA shareholders. We are confident that a new slate will address operational issues within URSA and will be a powerful first step in unlocking significant shareholder value," said Randy Miller, Chairman of Inspiration Mining Corporation”.

The above statement is the most ridiculous words Randy Miller has ever spoken in my opinion. If Randy truly believes this would mean unlocking more shareholder value to UMJ, then maybe Randy should look in the mirror and proceed to do the same thing with ISM; by replacing the entire board of ISM, including himself. I am sure current ISM shareholders would certainly approve this change for ISM in a heart beat. Randy would be more than happy to go, as he could then cash in his very lucrative golden parachute package, unheard of in the industry to date. At the same time, ISM shareholders would know there would be a little cash left over in the kitty to try and salvage something of their investment with a new management team that knows something about mining and time lines. In my opinion, considering Randy and gang haven’t been able to prove up a single pound of economically extractable NI from any ISM properties in over 6 years, UMJ shareholders would be well advised to read over all the years of ISM promises and news releases to understand how the present day ISM management operates.

“Nickel77 I would say that the CEO Randy Miller has a couple issues/business matters on the go wouldn't you? Do you honestly think that he has simply brought the UMJ/ISM matter up as a deflection/stall tactic from delivering an updated 43-101? Come on I don't think so.”

Yes Whaler, I absolutely do believe Randy is deflecting news away from the upcoming NI 43-101 on the Langmuir Properties. Judging from the way ISM has been trading since the last Ni 43-101, it seems the market is also sure of itself on what it expects from the upcoming Ni-43-101. The consistency of ISM to continually spin its wheels in every direction without anything being accomplished is showing in the share price, not to mention what the market thinks of the overall ISM Management Team. From what you have seen over the years, do you really believe ISM has done a good job at building shareholder value for its shareholders? Its time for a change Whaler and the sooner ISM does some house cleaning by dumping Randy and gang, the better chance ISM shareholders will have to salvage something of their investment.

ISM has spent millions upon millions of dollars getting to the stage it is at with the Langmuir Properties over the past 6 years. The last ISM/Micon Ni 43-101 was totally based on ISM building its own Mill. From the Resource estimates we saw in the last NI 43-101 and the very low grade average ni it carried, the market has been very clear to what it thinks of the Langmuir Properties and their chance of success. We may see some more numbers added to the Resource, but I highly doubt we will see the numbers that really count; the low grade % for recoveries. I am afraid if ISM released this information the stock price might be cut in half. Instead, we will more than likely be told the low grade recovery % numbers will be completed in phase B, C, D or E somewhere way out in the future. Yes Whaler, in my opinion, ISM is deflecting the news of what the next Micon Ni 43-101 may bring.

In my opinion, ISM properties to date are worthless for what they have delivered and that is why you are seeing Randy and Gang continually scrambling in every direction.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply