Welcome To The Integra Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Integra Gold is a Canadian company focused on production planning for its high-grade Lamaque South project in one of Canada's premier gold producing districts, the "Valley of Gold," Val-d'Or, Québec

Free

Hi guys and gals,

Rookie here at the forum as a participant (though I've read most of the posts mind you!) since I have just recently invested in ICG. I posted my first message on the other forum (Stockhouse) and there I focused on the short term valuation and reaction to the upcoming NI 43-101 report. I won't rehash what I wrote there, but just wanted to take the core issue and give it a fly here as well...

With Casey Report's "rule of thumb" of converting gold in the ground into US$ with three different price tags for Inferred, M&I and P&P (20$, 30$ and 160$) classified gold ore I see following:

If ICG can show 1 million oz. Inferred, then we're looking at a market cap of 20M CAD, which is basically where we are today (USD/CAD=1), even a 7% decline.

If ICG can show 1 million oz. Measured & Indicated, well, then we would be looking at a 30 MCAD, or 1,1 CAD in Share price.

I know that this is a rough estimate but it goes to show where we are in ballpark figures... The big jump will be when (hopefully not if... :-) ) we can see actual Proven & Probable reserves... That is a bit further down the road, but with sensible Private placements (changed ownership structure with Shandong?) and sound usage of those dollares in the CapEx program we can hopefully see a very good return on investment from this level.

Just my two gold cents.

What's the general thinking behind your investment?

BR,

Dubbelito

New Message
Please login to post a reply