Welcome To The Jaguar Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Yes. Aliens do exist on the charts in the form of H&S patterns. I think they drink out of a cup using a handle, but prefer saucers - the flying type.

Anyway...

Actually, technicals look pretty good at this time. Although OBV is slightly down today, overall since 4.60 it looks Bullish. Mac is Bullish while Stoch is undecided. The 14 Day and 50 Day MA's are converging, in a good way.

There may be some consolidation going on for several more trading sessions because the 14 Day MA is in a slight uptrend and the 50 Day MA (tested that resistance last week) in a slight down trend, and about to cross each other. Once they cross it could be a Bullish signal if sp follows the 14 up and over.

I am not familiar with any of the fundamentals of this play. Or, have ignored them - probably to my peril. Just saw that the charts looked interesting and started posting here. I post a thing called "Today's Market" on the KRY area, but will likely shift that over to the NAK area more often as there are few postings there.

Also, just so folks are aware, I do not own any JAG at this time, but am considering it right around this time because it appears safe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply