Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Feb 03, 2010 10:29PM
Feb 03, 2010 11:23PM
Feb 04, 2010 08:16AM
Feb 04, 2010 10:41AM
Feb 04, 2010 12:04PM

I am also a little fuzzy on a few issues. Frank mentioned that he would be doling out the shares of Debut and Canada Chrome.

So from what I could make out we wiill have shares of KWG which will enable us to partake of some freebies of two other plays. Do I have this right so far?

If so, what becomes of KWG? I don't recall discussing this and its bothering me now...:)

Canada Chrome is the play in which the rail line and all else will be done through. The chrome will be moved through or by this play.

Now for the First Nations!!!

Allard, I arrived after the dinner. At 8:30. I sat with Novak and Malcolm from KWG I.R. Then I moved out from there.....:)

When I go to these functions I wear jeans and a FWR hat. I also have a Prospector's hammer that Mac Watson was awarded last year at the PDAC. Its gold and you wear it on your lapel. Anyway, I put that on with my FWR hat and everyone wants to talk to me...:) So thanks Mac. The lapel pin is a door opener.

I'll tell you Rallard that at question period I was chomping at the bit to take that mike.

Don

Feb 05, 2010 03:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply