Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Lets not count on that !!!

As I stated in a previous post here," which was removed because the people who run this AGORACOM board are afraid of QUEBEC or are QUEBEC supporters ???" there is something that could change that, and no one in Ontario has any control over it. If for some reason the province of QUEBEC were to be approached by China for their help, the ore WOULD go to China. If you are at all familiar with QUEBEC/OTTAWA relations you know that QUEBEC rules Canada not OTTAWA. Whatever QUEBEC says goes. It has been that way as long as I can remember, and I am willing to wager that I am older than 90% of the people reading this, and I challenge ANYONE to prove me wrong.

I fail to see why a member cannot post their thoughts here unless they are using vulgar language or making outright FALSE statements etc. This post is not OFF TOPIC either, it is very much ON TOPIC. I am merely quoting facts, if you want to bury your head in the sand there's nothing I can do about it.

PLEASE,,, Agoracom post this for at least 24 hours and lets see what the reaction will be?? then if in your wisdom you feel the need to remove it then I guess you'll do just that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply