Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Good evening, thehead. Noront as you know, is the largest landowner in the ROF and were self proclaimed as "the king of the ring'. but they went head to head with Cliffs over FWR and Cliffs' deep pockets won out. Noront then trumpeted an all weather road to the ROF and for a time, Cliffs may have been interested but with global warming, all weather and ice roads are at risk at the present time. All knowledgeable people now realize that a railroad is the only answer to handle all the needs of the ROF to get the ore out, so KWG with Cliffs blessing formed Canada Chrome and started preliminary planning for a rr and as I mentioned earlier, KWG through it's subsiduary Canada Chrome is now in the drivers seat with all their work so far planning the best route, surveying, substantial drilling on eskers ( the high spots available most of the way to the ROF) and should have the best route released very shortly. I feel personally, knowing how Govt. loves the glory, they would want to be the one to announce the RR route just to get some brownie points with the "great unwashed public". As you also know, Cliffs and KWG were in a real "pi..ing contest" to get SPQ onside and even though a KWG/SPQ merger would have given both cos. a 60% ownership in BD after their contracted agreemement re BD preliminary work, SPQ chose to accept Cliffs .19 per share and left KWG alone fighting Goliath, but David has shown he has many "rocks" in his pouch and is as ready as ever to continue the fight. (sorry for all the drama, but it is late on a Saturday night and my SJ Seadogs just lost their hockey game in a shootout, and it was exciting)! As for how "guys get this stuff" most of the info is readily available if you take the time to do due diligence and if you find out things good or bad, then why not pass it along for the edification of all fellow shareholders? Thanks for your post and it would be nice to get this board very active again as a lot of shares are being traded and we will certainly be in the spotlight while this whole ROF saga unfolds. As I mentioned also today, we are getting a lot of publicity with almost all the press on the ROF mentioning KWG when any company or companies names are bandied about. Keep the faith. Ron

New Message
Please login to post a reply