Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Jul 04, 2011 12:36PM
Jul 05, 2011 12:20PM
Jul 05, 2011 02:12PM

I talked to KWG IR about this possible issue a few months ago, and they ascerted with confidence that the venture capital climate for diamonds is totally different now than it was back then. Right now it would be very favorable for diamonds, not to mention that that this play already has very promissing signs...we're not starting from scratch.

On another topic...level 2 today KWG (like many other days) is so very interesting and Ironic (would say Alanis)...when do you see the agressive buying at .09 and then immediately, sellers rush in to dump at .085...things that make you go HHmmm!!

But you know, everyday that I witness this game, I feel reassured that friends of Cliffs are having to prostitute themselves, by getting rid of KWG shares (which will skyrocket eventually) just so Cliffs can give the impression that the stock is trading in that range and eventually take a stab at low-balling the take-over bid.

I would be interested in finding out, who the consultants are that will eventually sign-off on the valuation that will suit Cliffs' purposes...let's get the word out so that none of the 6000 shareholders get fooled into selling or tendering early and under...let's say a dollar...then if we get to April 2012 and we are still standing, then we can set another agreed-upon selling target...say at $5.00 per share...we'll just let the bidders fight it out for the take-over...

Good luck to all KWG and ROF longs.

LP

Jul 05, 2011 03:13PM
Jul 06, 2011 07:33AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply