Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

I lived through the Freewest buy-out and although was disappointed with the final offer, have been pleased with the long term results as I took Cliff's shares and they have done very well.

I then lived through the Spider takeover and although I made money was again disappointed with how that played out and how Spider management seemed to lose their spirit and finally gave out far too early.

By far my largest holding (and one I have owned the longest) is KWG. The recent news releases and actions by this management team have been tremendous. They are keeping the peddle to the floor and increasing not only KWG holdings and public image but more importantly shareholder value.

Every one of their news releases could well be headed "Cliffs-WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY".

This is not meant as a shot at Cliffs other than to say any takeout offer has to be for fair market value and that certainly seems to be increasing.

So to KWG management -Keep up the great work.

I will happily become the owner of some DD and CC shares to complement my KWG holdings and provide ongoing value when a larger company takes out the KWG chrome portion of this great venture mining company.....

IMHO - Wishing

New Message
Please login to post a reply