Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

positives : DDI distribution is iminent @ 100 shares per thousand and at .30c dividend of 30.00 per 1000 or .03 cents a share.......not a bad dividend for a company with no income...

positive: Canada Chrome is leading the way and hastily so, to develope the road in to the potential mines. (dont know if we will cash in directly from CCC because it is slated basically to be a gift to the First Nations..) in any event this will greatly facilitate the development of the area and grant us the oportunity to prosper further.

negative ; Politics dont make great bed fellows. The beast is far too slow moving and fikle.

negative; Although I dont get the impression that Clifs is particularly upset with KWG anymore, I think they still look upon KWG as an investment and a target, and as such we are vulnerable to there fancy. If clifs wants to crash our shareprice, they or their buddies can flood the market and dictate price... i have no doubt on that point and or sit on the project till doomsday.

Negative; the question on Ft shares for the railroad and the ppp are going to be put on the backburner. No one wants to make a decision at this time so close to election.

Outcome; waiting for the good card to come on the RIVER. next spring. Still bery much a cra shoot as to when we will cash out.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply