Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Goldhunter,

Appreciate your efforts and initiative in wrestling this number to the ground. Please update my number...I have 1.15m sahres and 100K warrants.

But, just so I am clear, what is the significance of the 10%? I know about the compulsory tendering (as I was burned by Spider Resources and was part of the holdout with KWG as I did not tender for the 19 cent lunch money that Cliffs ultimately mugged us for).

I think this situation is different as Cliffs is deemed an insider and cannot take a run at KWG without an independent third party valuation which would ensure that that we get a fair value for our shares in the event of a takeover through this process? Would KWG mgmt not ensure that we do (or we hope they would)? I think the situation is a bit different and would less likely result in dissent.

In my opinion, our KWG is going to be worth a lot more after April 1...a JV with a resource and refining giant? Anything can happen but for some reason I'm seeing a Freewest-like outcome with a bidding war ensuing after the April 1 JV date and our shares being bid up.

Does anyone see Cliffs walking us down the aisle to production in order to have the small Canadian company romance the feds, McGuinty and the FNs? Could look like the Donner-Xstrada arrangement going on in Quebec...they are going to production next year!

KWG long!

Keep Digging

New Message
Please login to post a reply