Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Re: Still In The Game...up one goal and time running out!
rj
May 20, 2012 06:23PM
May 21, 2012 12:55AM
May 21, 2012 11:37AM
May 21, 2012 09:27PM
May 22, 2012 12:01AM

I'm sorry. I have ready the threads associated with this posting, Le Penseur (and others) and I'm unclear - why do we think that an offer for KWG is forthcoming?

With Spider acquired, Cliffs is the operator and in control of the Big Daddy and have stated (and according to permit applications) that Thor is to be mined first. From Cliffs perspective, I do not see the advantage of spending capital on acquiring KWG at the moment when they are undertaking one of the biggest initiatives they have ever undertaken.

I agree that the valuation done (and leaked) a couple years back is stale and will need to be upgraded given some of the recent developments and quality tests and Cliffs (as an insider) would be required to undertake a valuation prior to or in tangent with an offer being extended.

I'm a diehard KWG long and am very interested in the future of this company. I'm actually planning on attending the Mining Commissioner meetings between KWG and Cliffs. However, that said, I just don't see an offer forthcoming as soon as some of these recent postings suggest, but of course (and as usual) I may be missing something.

Keep Digging.

New Message
Please login to post a reply