Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
May 30, 2012 10:17AM

Thanks K.

I heard the same thing. This process will take months at best and from what I hear, this is the biggest and most complex case that has been before this body in some time. And apparently it can be kicked out into the courts at anytime! I love drama.

All discovery documents are due by close of business tomorrow. Then the Commissioner starts looking at them and then hearing dates will be set. I heard that at the first meeting things did not go so great - the lawyers for Cliffs wanted to start the arguments right away (despite the procedural restrictions on document submission above); they also submitted all kinds of new documents at the meeting and were quite irritated that about the Commissioners summer vacation plans that could delay this process.

I am downtown Toronto and am planning on attending the easement hearings and will update this board accordingly.

Like many, I am hoping for an easement decision in KWG's favour but as a consolation, I am also content with a long and drawn out process that may force hands to act in haste.

Going long on KWG!

Keep Digging

May 30, 2012 01:50PM
May 30, 2012 03:55PM
May 30, 2012 04:39PM
May 30, 2012 06:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply