Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Hi goodheart-r. I notice that your claims are based mainly on assumptions and hearsays. You also mentioned -again- that the proposed operation would result in a reverse split - which it will not. It is not dilutive either. I read the 'flyer', as you name the Information Circular and it is very clear, while I agree that some parts may need a second read to be wholly understood. So take the phone and talk to Bruce, I'm sure that he will be pleased to explain to you every part of the proposal. Email is not the best way to get info in this specific case. As KD said, if Frank Smeenk would want to make a RS, he would do it. THis is common business. He doesn't. Do you dare to suggest that Frank should call a broker to inquire on stock margins rules? Come on! Everyone has the right to vote on the way he wants, I respect that. But saying half-truth and misinterpretation will not help KWG. The situation we are now requires ingenious and astucious moves. I feel that our Management are in the best position to judge what are those moves. Our role is to support them, or to transfer our shares to other holders. I may be wrong, but I keep believing that KWG will find its way up. With some support, that is. GLTA.

Jun 19, 2013 01:40PM
Jun 19, 2013 02:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply