Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Re: The new East/West road route is now on KWG website...

Just had a quick look at the map "road access alternatives to FN communities & RoF" on KWG website. Some comments below.

- Perhaps, my memory has failed me, but I thought I saw a slightly different map. Anyway, just leave that topic aside for now. Question: does KWG has another map with the NS RR along with the alternative roads?

- The emphasis is on the ROAD access alternatives...the NS RR is a separate item presumably, so only the"road" was included in the corridor staked by KWG as shown on this map. Is this done on purpose? The price tag for that portion (yellow line is 1.1B, CLF proposal, but the name CLF does not appear anywhere) Note the cost of the RR is something like 1.5B if I remember correctly.

- The main differences are (a) the "new" or alternate EW corridor to NOT EW corridor which seems to cross swampy area (many small lakes) compared to "drier" footing with the alternative corridor (fewer lakes), (b) the FN access corridors, and the ice roads system connecting to the access corridors.

- The price tag seems to be reasonable and not as much as I would expect. Even if the RR is built on the NS corridor, since the price difference between the NS road and the RR is not that significant, considering the much lower operating cost with the RR.

- Presumably, all this was submitted and discussed with the Prov and Feds with the case made for the NS RR.

- One of the key group is the Marten Fall FN. Now the alternative solution give Chief there a link from Marten Falls to the main corridor (road or RR, but RR would be fine, since it would be more reliable and safer in bad weather. Just put the cars on the train to take it along with them on a trip to the South.

All for now folks.

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply